www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Taiwan is awaiting

Tmr i leave singapore on a 0830 flight to Taiwan!

havent been to Taiwan since the army daze. and looking forward to the cooler weather. but the crowd i am with is mum and her friends. so i suppose i am more restricted to do what they prefer rather than roam about with young fun stuff. Mm well older stuff can be fun too i suppose. and i got my other girlfriend to take care of my boredom (it's my camera lol)

Hoping that i will be able to have some fun on the trip and go around with a friend rather than me covering my ears trying to not hear the neighbouring rooms of people mm paying for service.

i wonder how much memory cards i need. mm need to get some ebooks in my PDA just in case.

i have uploaded some photos. mm tt sums up what i have been up to. =)

No comments: