www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Monday, February 23, 2009

I think i like O&G

so life is not all about work and studying. sometimes there's play. but when it comes to O&G, it some how seems to be both. i look forward to going to see operations especially.

and i like it that there are more signs that i may actually start to have a direction in my career:

  1. I got to suture just 4 stiches and i was over the moon, couldnt stop smiling.
  2. i was in the change room with the theatre assistants and staff, and they all agreed that i have the personality and feel of a surgeon
  3. i actually like being in theatre and i get a rush of adrenaline
so it seems surgery is getting higher on my list. we'll see about that.

meanwhile, becky and i played baddy with Ezra, Tze En, Melissa. i was so trashed by all of them. their shots struck me with awe. yes awestruck i was. this time, the girlfriend had a bad fall and i have to help her nurse her twisted ankle. think i should buy her a bell soon to call for me. lol

and i am studying much more thanks to the gf pushing me on =) up from my lazy chair to the couch where no computer lies is my fav spot for studying now =) computers are evil.

Good luck to those mugging hard for their final MBBS in singapore. and good luck to those who are overseas for attachments.

No comments: