www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My First Post

Haven't time to examine how to change the layout yet. But i guess i'm starting blogging at last. For those who wonder where i am now, i am in Roberts Hall, Monash Uni, Clayton, Victoria, Australia. So my uni’s approx 20km from Melb city.

Currently it's hall orientation. Having fantabulous fun.

Yest, went to the beach to get a good walk and get more irradiation for skin cancer. (haven't touched my SPF30 sun block yet) But at least i got my Ray Bans to keep the cataract away... Our O-week committee actually, drove us back to hall. And 3 of us each bought one HP PSC1410. bcos we bought together, the price dropped from the original $86 to $76. Then we got a stack of paper at $2 instead of $4.50 haha, the wonders of economics…

Today, had yum cha (my first Chinese meal in Aussie if u dun count my indomee tt John and I cooked) tim sum in a hong konger restaurant at $5 (bcos it is subsidized). They call it tim sim here, like I told many, my conclusion is that the first hong konger immigrant couldn’t spell… Then after, we went for Melbourne city for scavenger hunt. It was amazing, and prob the only time we’ll make a fool of ourselves and have fun unrestrained… and almost breaking the laws… have a look at the pics… I’ll prob miss today…

Basically the concept is u are given a list of tasks and items to get. From getting an extra small condom to having a dip in the pool, or trying to get the public into a sex toy shop called Club X. I proposed with 2 other guys to a stranger, when she was sitting down with her boyfriend… Then we even got a policeman on duty to draw a chalk outline of my teammate on the ground.

As I am now typing this, my hall is having a toga party. i.e. wear a toga made using bed sheets like the Romans do and club wif retro music that’s quite off. Had loads of fun, but drinks were limited to beer and erm… beer. Well at least it’s free flow and free. Wonder how I’m gonna sleep tonight, the music is like vibrating the floor and the bed…

Tmr it’s Chelsea-Barcelona, starting to watch soccer again. And dun ask me who I support. I support the team tt I can wake up on time to watch… Transitional camp for Medicine fac coming on Fri…

No comments: