www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Sunday, June 24, 2007

studying time

yes at last. it is time. mug away. though this exam is 5% of my entire year's assessment, i think i would need to noe these stuff to actually not kill people next time.

meanwhile, i worked. and quit my job. earned about AUD$1000 after about close to 2 weeks of work. and quit so i can study full time. hopefully.

realise i miss Singapore a little more this year. my theory is that people that i got closer to here also went back or went to Malaysia... so i guess more 'attachements' are away from here. you know who you are fellow 'attachments', the people i actually miss.

inertia again. but well i feel like it is easing off. My driving test's on 2 Aug. hope i pass. and Ming Jian's one is on Coming Tues! Good luck MJ! and make sure u stay as confident about it as u have been!

Come to think about it, maybe that AUD$1000 i can save to maybe buy myself a palmtop which will be real useful. but it may result in me being overreliant on technology instead of remembering everything in my head, which theoretical we can since we use a minute amount of our vast brain only. we'll se how that goes. on the other hand $1000 can earn me $60 a year if i just leave it in the savings.

Time to progress in my intellectual endeavours. and not disappoint the people who wished me good luck for my future endeavours.

No comments: