www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Studying mechanisms

i need to take some time off my busy schedule to think about how i study. it's getting a bit too much for me to take. i am sooo behind and i am not studying efficiently if at all.

lack of concentration, fixing studying around my life rather than my life around studying.
the lack of repetition to fix stuff in my head: therefore leading to my lack of memory power.
it will be a waste of my pattern recognition skills and my comprehension power if i carry on decaying like this. i'll just end up like a piece of carrot, rotting, shrivelling up gradually. till the day i kill too many people and i will get chopped off.

at least now i can study for someone =)

and good luck to dear Poon Shi Hui who is gg to Edinburgh for electives. dun save too many lives there, try to have some fun while u are there.

No comments: