www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Sunday, September 28, 2008

a great week

so this week went by great =)

scored well on my assignment and did well for my MCR =) at last studying hard pays off, credits go to Becky who helped me so much with my Renal history revision. THANK YOU BECKY =)

and also she planned my birthday which was a blast. the happiest birthday i had i a long time =) went to Kobe Jones, posh restaurant with fusion japanese food. photos are yet to be processed. they were taken by Yeo. THANKS TO THOSE WHO CAME =)

mm then went to the OCF play Hell's Kitchen where Xin Yi was the Sound 'Guy' with another guy. preferred last year's play though, which was directed and written by Xin Yi.

and lastly i finally found the virus which i got from Amy and passed to Yeo and Becky. Smart virus writer that hid command to startup the virus every time we startup windows in an obscure part of the registry. It then downloads other viruses from the internet and it hides in the recycle bin. My antivirus couldnt detect it, but thank goodness detects the viruses it downloads =)

No comments: