www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Saturday, April 04, 2009

oh my i sure am slacking on updating

Apologies for not updating weekly as i used to. life has been quite busy this year.

so we end our first rotation in 4th yr. and it's the end of O&G for me. PAeds is coming fast next, and i am kinda worried, there's so much so much!

went out for a city night shoot with the photography club last night and i'm currently doing up the photos now. so keep your eyes peeled for them.

i realise the true power of waking up early and fast. like if i slept till past 11, and keep sticking to the bed instead of rising in an instant, my whole day will be infected by sleepiness. So i learn that it's not the number of hours that determine the rest of my day but how i wake! Coffee helps as well but well i shouldnt be substance dependant.

and i realise how Surgery is calling for me, but i stilllike cardiology. i like procedural stuff that's only a few specialties: Surgery, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, O&G, interventional radiology.

and well. i think gastro is abit tooo boring for me, and O&G is still on my list of possibilities. we'll see =)

all i need is some research to boost my Curiculum Vitae.

No comments: