www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Sunday, August 12, 2007

烧肉 perfection

made the best 烧肉 shao1 rou4 ever, too bad i was too hungry, didnt leave some for my housemates or the usual people who steal food from me on weekdays. so well i suppose self praise is no praise. lol

spent the whole Saturday from 8 am till 6 pm to realise that i cant deal with Microsoft Access. I need a proper tutor for that. to analyse my survey results for Health Promotion project. but then i found out how to use excel as a database. so things should be fine, thanx to dad teaching me basic excel like close to 10 years ago lol. well there are many new commands exp for stats that i never ever touched b4. well i'll learn it along the way i suppose. and so will my team: Jas, XY, Becky, Kel ;p

started studying hard for a while, but lost a bit of momentum since friday. so gotta catch up today! 10 days to exams again. lol many ask why so fast another exam, well, there was a screw up in the scheduling for the previous one.

photos are up as u can see ;p and people please make comments about the photos. if u have any that is.

No comments: