www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Something's Gotta Give

Lovely film. released in 2003, pretty nice film, watched most of it on tv tonight. Romance in old age i would think. but it teaches how to love let in. I know someone who needs to learn that ;p

i have been sick for the last few days since exams were over on Wed. slept an average of 12+ hours a day. Amazing i am still sleepy now. drugged from the histamine in my clogged nose, that my mind is wondering and tired. A wondering mind gets focus when it thinks of wierd stuff, ranging from lamenting at the lack of love to how busy can someone get and not reply messages on msn. you start to think of ideas why they do not answer messages, and i spend half my time sleeping thinking i think of wierd stuff. I had this dream that i was jumping on cows, i forgot what it was for.

Missed a run, i had a 10 km run scheduled this morning but missed it thanks to my illness. great weather, great company, but i wasnt there. and so i lost $16. At least Daryl Chung helped me spend my $16 better lol and ran for me =)

After hearing a brief of the exam debrief from the housemate, once again, exam results are not going to be as good as i hoped for.

No comments: