www.flickr.com
kerfern's photos More of kerfern's photos

slideshow

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Question

I have a question for you.
Why am i such a fool?
To jester in your court,
Just to hope you would some how halt, and take a look at me.
And you sit in your balcony so high, no one can reach.
While i try to reach and fall as i earnestly beseech.
When i wish upon a star, my dreams come true?
And when it doesnt i blame who?
Question me and question you,
but can i ever have an answer from you.

i do not make sense when i am sick. the brain is partially soggy like a candle melted off its wick. And holes will gather in the net, for my brain is holey lest i forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading/following your page.Please keep it coming. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be one of many visitors on this outstanding web site (:, thankyou for putting up.